A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit almost any website. Cookies are used to remember your visit when you browse back to the webiste. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The cookies objective is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website would be considerably diminished. To learn more about cookies (what they store, how to remove or disable them, etc.) we invite you to visit this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users posting comments in the blog are human and not robots. This is in order to prevent spam.
- Cookies enabling users to browse the site according to the language of their browser or the one selected on the menu.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to produce statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this site. By using this website, you are agreeing to the treatment of information about yourself by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be addressed in direct communication with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website. These actions vary depending on the browser you are using. Here is a brief guide to the process using the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives shall be held responsible for the possible content or veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and it is through them that you should exercise your right to remove or disable the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforesaid browsers
- In some cases it might be necessary to install cookies in order to prevent your browser from forgetting your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, this company stores its Cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases when this is necessary for the system to operate or when the law so requires. Google claims not to keep a record of your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that is party to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data is treated with a level of protection that conforms to European standards. You will find full information on this issue at this link. If you require information on the use that Google makes of Cookies here is another link.